Tuesday 19 March 2013

I'm not good with change / They changed Palmer's Cocoa Butter Lip Balm

So, a couple of days ago I ran out of my absolute favourite, can't-live-without, goes-everywhere-with-me lip balm, Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula. Seriously, it's like a drug. Of course, I had a couple in stock already, but needed to get some new ones in Sainsbury's to keep up my supply.

Anyway, this is when I discovered that this had happened whilst I wasn't watching:


Errr...what!? What have they done to the shape? What have they done to the twizzly bit at the bottom!?!

Thankfully, the formulation doesn't seem to have changed, but I can't quite get my head around it all regardless. The new version has been quickly palmed off onto Mr. O and today I trawled my other local suppliers. Yes that's right, this happened:


Thank goodness, this lot should keep me going for a few months. I know I'm just putting off the inevitable, but I'm back in my safe place for now at least.

3 comments:

  1. Haha I don't cope well with change either, good idea stocking up! Haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. For when you eventually run out, Body Care do packs of three in the old shape for about £1.50. I found this out the other week and replenished supplies to look a little like your's time three!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, I'm so glad I'm not the only one! Thanks for the tip Celia, I think I'll have to get onto that - I'm already dreading the day I have to switch to the oval shape! x

    ReplyDelete