Friday 12 April 2013

Holiday shopping


Mr. O and I went for a little shopping trip recently, ahead of our upcoming trip Stateside. I genuinely went just to look for a couple of holiday bits and bobs...but I failed and came back with this 'leather' jacket from Zara. I love it! I've wanted a leather jacket for ages, but haven't found one I liked that wasn't hundreds of pounds. This might not be the real deal, but it's a pretty good leather effect and a it's definitely a much safer investment for me for now.

As well as the jacket, I picked up a couple of things that actually will be useful for our holiday. Zara helped me out again with two lightweight scarves (I love a scarf in the summer - the perfect cover up for when the sun gets too hot and for later, when it starts to set and the temperature dips) and a pink and black skirt and I also picked up a kaftan in H&M that I'm already wishing I'd bought two of. Bring on the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment