Thursday 22 August 2013

French patisserie, Dutch bakers, Welsh backdrop...


Mr. O has been away on business in The Netherlands without me. Though I've really missed him, the upshot to this (other than a couple of nights of having THE WHOLE BED TO MYSELF) is that he brought me home some presents. Some rather beautiful, edible presents in fact.

We took these gorgeous little macarons out into the sunshine and felt rather decadent as we ate them sat on a wall overlooking the sea. It was quite a step up from a cone of chips and a wooden fork. He's pretty worried that I'm going to get used to this sort of high flying living - moi!?

Looking for a French patisserie in Utrecht? Mr. O got these from Bond en Smolders in the city centre (and assures me that there are plenty of other patisserie-style treats for me to choose from there too, woohoo!).

Bond en Smolders, Lijnmarkt 9, 3511 KE Utrecht, The Netherlands

No comments:

Post a Comment