Monday 17 June 2013

Who's Molly? launch 'Japanese Sun'

Friday night saw us at one of Wales' most hotly tipped music events of the last few months - the launch of the brand new album from Swansea band, Who's Molly? Packed with properly catchy pop tunes, I haven't been able to get Japanese Sun out of my head since I picked up a copy at the launch, and I know it's going to be a permanent feature in our car this summer.

Twins!




The sold out gig was held in the Grand Theatre's Arts Wing and, though the throngs of teenage girls made me feel slightly old, I did my best to hold my own from the back of the crowd. The band's front man, Karl Morgan, has a brilliantly unique voice and really knows how to put on a show - I can't wait to hear more as they promote this album!

No comments:

Post a Comment